Is Control4 Automation Right for Your Home?
How Will You Benefit from a Control4 System?
As smart homes become increasingly more popular, there are more and more options on the market. While the variety means that most homeowners can find a solution that works for them, it can also make the market more confusing. A popular choice among homeowners across the country and right here in Miami, FL is Control4 automation. Continue reading to learn more about who the ideal candidates are for a Control4 system and the value of proper installation from an award-winning company like Audio One.
What Can Be Included Under a Control4 System?
One of the best aspects of a Control4 system is that we don’t have the time to answer this question fully. To name a few, common solutions include:
- Automated Lighting: Imagine total control over your home’s lighting. You can create customized scenes that compliment your lifestyle and help you save energy.
- Motorized Shades: Shades that close automatically help you maintain a comfortable home environment and prevent the Miami sun from damaging furniture or heating up your home.
- Home Security: Smart home security is easy to use and allows you to check in using a smartphone or tablet from anywhere.
- Home Audio/Video: Lose the extra remotes. When your entertainment system is under one system, you can experience high-quality audio video systems without the hassle.
Control4 boasts the ability to integrate more third-party devices than any other automation system. If you or your family are already enjoying products like smart thermostats or wireless audio systems, these can be easily integrated.
How Can You Control Your System?
Control4 automation systems offer their users a plethora of control options. Having a system that you and your family are comfortable operating is highly important since this is how you will interact with your system each day. Here are a few of the unique options that Control4 offers homeowners:
- Touchpanels: Placing touchpanels on the walls of your home is a modern and elegant alternative to switches. They are easy to operate and allow you to make changes throughout your whole home.
- Voice Control: Control4 has partnered with voice recognition technology experts like Amazon and Google so that homeowners have the option to control their home with their voice. If you want to turn off a light or turn on the music, just ask!
- Smart Phone/Tablet/Television: Control4 also allows you to utilize your personal electronics to operate your smart home technologies. Apps on your smartphone or tablet allow you to control your devices from anywhere you can connect to the internet. Control4 is the only automation system that allows you to turn your television into a navigation tool.
What Does the Installation Process Involve?
Control4 automation systems can be some of the least involved to install. If you are thinking of retrofitting your current home with smart home technologies that can mean living in a construction zone. Control4 minimizes the inconvenience with their zigbee wireless options. You won’t have to rewire your entire home in order to upgrade to a smart home.
Whatever system you choose, the quality of your experience will depend upon the quality of your installation. Finding an automation company that you can trust might feel daunting.
Audio One is an award winning integrator you can trust to fully prepare you and your home for smart home automation. We’ll be there with you each step of the way to make sure your new Control4 automation system is functioning correctly and you know how to use it. Contact us today to get started.