From lighting control and window shading to surveillance, a Crestron automation system can take care of it all in your Florida home. An integration system incorporates all of your smart technologies under one set of user-friendly controls. The result is a space that intelligently coordinates its activities to match your needs and lifestyle, better known as a smart home. Crestron is currently the largest manufacturer of integration systems, and, as such, they offer a wide range of solutions. Therefore, if you choose to make Crestron your manufacturer, then you will be able to find the right option for you and your home. To learn more about Crestron technologies, read on.
What Can You Control?
Under a Crestron system, you can integrate numerous devices and technologies. To understand more about what a smart home can do, let’s look into some of the most popular choices:
- Lighting Control: When your lighting system is under one system, you can turn every light in your house on or off without moving. In fact, you can use the Crestron app to check on your light usage from anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Motorized Shades: These shades can be designed for any window in your home. They go up and down at the touch of a button. Plus you can coordinate your shades with your lights to help you save energy and maintain the right lighting from day to night.
- Smart Home Surveillance: A smart surveillance system will give you peace of mind. You can keep tabs on your property from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet. Plus, your other technologies--like scheduled lights or audio--- will work with your security systems to make your home appear occupied while you’re away, especially important for beach homes.
- Multi-Room Audio Video: The right audio video system can make your house a home. You can create a customized music experience in every room and add the latest and greatest in television technology. Plus, when it’s under your Crestron system, you’ll only need one remote and not ten to operate it all.
- Outdoor Entertainment: Without the proper patio setup, you’re not a true Miami resident. Create an ideal outdoor space for entertaining with weather-proof speakers, lighting and televisions.
Whichever technologies you want to include in your home, they will all work better under the control of a Crestron system.
See Also: Graduate to a Smart Home!
Crestron boasts a diverse collection of control options. This means that you will be able to create the right combination for you and your home. For instance, Crestron offers touchscreens that can be mounted on your walls with an easy-to-use interface. There are also mountable keypads similar to light switches that you can place throughout your home, so you can make changes while you move about. If you prefer to remain stationary, you can also incorporate remotes to place on a coffee or end table. In addition, you can use your own smart devices with the Crestron app to make adjustments. Finally, Crestron can also be connected to an Amazon Alexa device--like an Echo--so you can control your devices with voice commands. Working with an integrator will ensure that you find the right control plan for you and that it all works properly.