5 Reasons Interior Designers Should Be Working With Lutron
Audio One Helps You Get the Most Out of Natural and Artificial Lighting
Audio One has a history of working with builders, interior designers, and architects throughout Ft. Lauderdale and all of South Florida to enhance their projects through custom smart home technology. Among all of our partnerships, one of the strongest is the help we provide interior designers through our home lighting control services. As Lutron dealers, we offer the best when it comes to LED fixtures, control, and motorized shades. To learn more about our services, you can keep reading or click below to set up a one-on-one meeting.
1) Led Lighting: The best thing an interior designer can do to enhance a home's lighting is to upgrade to LED fixtures. LED's flexibility and efficiency let you branch out into different types of fixtures, like Lutron’s Finire. These recessed lights are ideal for bringing out the best features in luxury homes. LED fixtures also give you the ability to adjust intensity and color temperature to create the ideal ambiance in each room and make certain colors or furnishings stand out.
2) Custom Shades: With Lutron’s motorized shades you can give clients simple control without having to sacrifice quality. The company offers a variety of styles, models, and colors, all custom-cut to your project’s specifications. Lutron’s dual shades let you choose both practical and stylistic options for each location. Beyond the traditional roller shades, you can also incorporate drapes, blinds, and more.
3) Dimmers: Dimmers are a great way for interior designers to set the right ambiance in various rooms. Adjusting light intensity can add warmth to individual spaces while making others look more modern. With Lutron, you can adjust lights from 0-100 percent until you find the ideal setting for each part of your project.
4) Elegant Switches: A wall cluttered with light switches can get in the way of any interior design. Lutron offers control from elegant, flush-mounted options that blend in seamlessly with your décor. These come in gloss, matte, satin, metal and glass finishes. Reduce the number of switches by using keypads that correspond to particular scenes.
5) Pre-Set Scenes: Once you’ve set up the ideal lighting for each room, how can you make sure the homeowner can recreate it in the future? Lutron’s lighting scenes can help. Save the settings that work best into scenes clients can pull up later from a dedicated touchpad, mobile app, or elegant keypad on the wall.
Want to find out how your local Lutron dealer can help you enhance your next project? Fill out the form below to set up a consultation or give us a call at 954-843-2837.